Preschool Tea Party Massacre - John Denver School Of Flight

|
Artist - Preschool Tea Party Massacre
Album - John Denver School Of Flight
Year - 2005
Genre - Cybergrind / Electronica / Grindcore
Web - http://www.myspace.com/ptpm
Country - Freehold, New Jersey, Usa
File Size: 14.47 MB

Tracklist:
1. What A Horrible Way To Go Out
2. Cherry Kool-Aid and K-Mart Sneakers Are Key Ingredients For Mass Suicide
3. HIV Infected Fecal Matter
4. I Took My A.K. To A Nun Shit Sex Orgy
5. We Finally Got A Drummer But Hes Paralyzed From The Neck Down
6. I'll Stick My Dancing Shoes Up Your Ass
7. Dimebag Is Just Like Selena...Dead
8. Burning Bridges Like I Burn Babies
9. Thug Mosh Grind Doo
10. John Denver School Of Flight (Instrumental)
11. How Many Licks To The Center Of A 8th Graders Pussy Pop

Descarga

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails